The Divine Spirit Healing Center teaches classes, workshops in person and online. These classes teach simple tools that promote well being and overall peace. We seek peace, balance and harmony. We teach that the nature of the universe is love, we come from love and return to love. We teach that our answers are within us and communication with the Divine is our birthright.
The Divine Spirit Healing Center is for anyone that is curious about developing their intuition and what it means to be psychic AND would like to learn a meditation practice that is Not Boring (ADD friendly). I have taught meditation, Intuitive reading and healing to aspiring psychics at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in California for 17 years. If you are looking to learn a mentally active meditation for relaxation, self healing or to become an intuitive reader and healer this is the place for you.
Meet Your Teacher
Rev. Cathy Lyn Benz
Cathy has been a psychic teacher, reader and healer for over 20 years. Cathy received her teaching certification from the Berkeley Psychic Institute in 2000 and graduated Valedictorian of her class. She has been actively and enthusiastically pursuing her passion of teaching transformative psychic tools to bright spirits ever since.
Cathy has five children, 1 Pomeranian, 1 Husky, 1 escaping hamster, 1 grumpy cat, an unknown number of chickens, and one life-long healing project called a marriage. She is a student of A Course in Miracles and is currently in negotiations with her Ego for the hostage release of her Eternal Soul. Negotiations are going well. Cathy Invites you to come play in the psychic kindergarten of life!
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
San Francisco State University — San Francisco, CA B.S. in Business, concentration in advertising, May 1990
Spiritual & Psychic Education
Berkeley Psychic Institute, Berkeley, CA 1990 - 2009
• Basic Psychic Tools Training 1989-1990
• Meditation 1 & 2, Healing 1 & 2, Women's Healing 1 & 2
• Intensive 1 year Clairvoyant Training Program, Grad Jan 1992
• 600 hours of clairvoyant practice and training,
Study Areas: Aura, Chakra, Past Life Reading, Clairvoyant Healing
Ministers in Training Program, 6 Months: Reverendship Conferred 1993
Berkeley Psychic Institute Teachers Program, Graduated Valedictorian of class May 1998
• 300 hundred hours - Teacher training for Psychic Classes: Meditation I & II, Healing I & II,
• Hosted Events, Workshops, Marketing
Berkeley Psychic Institute Women's Teachers Program, Graduated 2000
• 300 hundred hours - Teacher training for Psychic Classes Women's Healing Class I & II
• Hosted Women's YOB Classes & retreats.
BPI Spiritual Midwifery Program 1995-2003
Reading, Healing and Counseling families and pregnant women, spirit of the child and spiritual birthing.
Home birthed 4 children with mid-wives and spiritual mid-wives: Alex, Jacob, Crystal and Jaquelyn
BPI Santa Rosa – Staff Member 1995 – 2009
Supervising and training clairvoyant students, Supervising and Training Teaching students, hosting events, workshops, retreats.
BPI One to One Program, 18 month program designed to deprogram past life religious programming and establish clear communication with God.
Divine Spirit Healing Work
• Founded Divine Spirit Healing Center, Eagle Idaho 2010 – Present
• Developed Signature Courses: Chakra Healing Course, Subtle Body Course, Kundalini Course, Astral Travel, and protocols for working with Akashic Records and Akashic Record Keeper.
Divine Spirit is a religious organization based on the teachings from 'A Course in Miracles'.
A Course in Miracles is a complete self-study spiritual thought system. As a three-volume curriculum consisting of a Text, Workbook for Students, and Manual for Teachers, it teaches that the way to universal love and peace—or remembering God—is by undoing guilt through forgiving others.
• IWA Integrative Life Coach Certification - Comprehensive life coaching and wellness, 2016-2017
• Reiki Master Certification- Teacher, Usui Shiki Ryoho, 2013
Female owned FREIGHT & LOGISTICS business, Owner and Manager, 2000 - Present
1. Rev. Cathy L. Benz is an ordained minister who has studied and practiced Energy Healing.
2. Rev. Cathy L. Benz only administers Energy Healings to people of their own free will.
3. The prayer and healing sessions you will receive are not licensed by the state and are alternative and complementary.
4. Rev. Cathy L. Benz is not a state licensed physician or surgeon and will not diagnose or prescribe medicines or medical treatments for you or recommend that you discontinue legend drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner. Rev. Cathy L. Benz neither encourages nor discourages you from contacting a state licensed physician or surgeon.
5. There is no guarantee that the work you receive will give you results.